A great big thank you to my wonderful friend Jay at This Is My Truth Now for the nomination. I’m still very new to blogging and this is my first nomination for anything blogging related. So… WOO HOO! **fist bump, high-five, and other complicated celebratory hand gestures I’m not coordinated enough to pull off **
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination.
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I have a small collection of salt and pepper shakers started by my grandmother before she passed away. I’ve added a few since then, these are my favorites.
2. I love snowmen.
3. I’m addicted to baking holiday goodies. And eating them. 🙃 Pictured are White Chocolate Turtle Cookies from this past Christmas and a Mother’s Day cake from a while back.
4. One day I’d love to make an attempt at writing children’s books to go with the covers I waste time making.
5. I make art from scrapbook paper. I call this 1Up.
6. <– goes with number five, my favorite video game will always be Super Mario Brothers. I once had the theme music as a ringtone.
7. Last but not least, I live in the country where: I hear crickets at night, roosters at the crack of dawn, and the neighbors have cows. I can see a million stars on a clear night and the wind carries the scent of freshly cut grass (or fertilizer, depending on the season). I watch my weird neighbors from my porch and what traffic we have is sometimes snarled by baby goats frolicking in the road. I love it here and wouldn’t change a thing. Well, except maybe the potholes on the way to town.
Without further ado, here are my nominations. As mentioned above, I’m new to blogging so if I’ve nominated your blog and you have no idea who I am… Hi there, *waving wildly* I’m a fan of your blog. 🙂
- Quirky, Confused & Curvy
- Abbey MacMunn
- roads bel travelled
- Oh, border!
- My Name Is Marion Ann
- Kerry E.B. Black
- Bethany Perry
- The people we met on the way
- Mary, She Wrote
- SARAH DOES SCI-FI
- Immortal Words of a Mortal Writer
- My Midnight Musing
- Harlequin Junkie
- The Geeky Book Lady
Happy Blogging you beautiful people!